Re: Forms and Icons

From: (wrong string) ît Stephenson <Benoit.Stephenson_at_dmr.ca>
Date: 1996/02/09

Stan Novinsky <stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu> wrote:

>When using the RUNFORM command, is it possible to
>have the form start up as an ICON ?

>The reason I am asking this is that it takes 30-40 seconds for a form to
>start and I would like to bring all the forms up at once instead
>of having the user individually start them. The user then can e
>click on an ICON to make the form active.

>Thanks

>stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu

>* System Configuration:
>*
>* VAXstation 4000/90
>*
>* OpenVMS 6.1
>* Oracle 7.1, Forms 4.0
>* 3 RZ28's
>* 128 Meg Mem

From Windows:

  1. Select NEW from the FILE menu
  2. Then New program
  3. In the properties box:

    [disk name]:\ORAWIN\BIN\F45RUN.EXE [FORM NAME] USERID=[USER NAME]/PASSWORD_at_[INSTANCE

N:\ORAWIN\bin\f45run.exe MY_FORM userid=SCOTT/TIGER_at_DEVELOP

That's it.

Benoit Stephenson - DMR Group inc.
Benoit.Stephenson_at_DMR.ca Received on Fri Feb 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message