Re: Delphi Dusts Visual Basic

From: Michael Martinez <mmartin_at_basis.com>
Date: 1996/02/09

In article <4fd4ta$3m8_at_news.ee.net>,

   mpower_at_ee.net (MPower 'your future today' -- Mark Otero) wrote:
>1096_at_nethawk.com (1096) wrote:
>
>>"Robert C. Nix" <rnix_at_us.oracle.com> wrote:

>>>Give me a break. Beginners All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code is
>>>better?! The key word there is BEGINNERS! I don't think anyone should EVER
>>>use BASIC. It teaches too many bad programming methods. BASIC sucks (it was
>>>developed for morons). At least Pascal is a REAL language. As easy to learn
>>>as BASIC and much more powerful!
>>>
>>>Delphi Rules!! VB's for fools!
>
>Does that mean all the HP programmers are morons too
>as well as the HP BASIC language designers.

Why not simply point out to the poor, ignorant, fool that A) Pascal uses a lot of syntax borrowed from BASIC and B) more businesses around the world use BASIC in its variant forms than all other programming languages combined?

Better yet, everyone could email him and tell him he makes a wonderful troll and we hope he comes back something imaginitive as soon as his mommy lets him out to play again.

--
  ++   ++   "Well Samwise: What do you think of the elves now?"