Re: ANNOUNCE: Vacant Job Positions

From: Brian Stoler <brian_at_feith.com>
Date: 1996/02/08

Bill Wendling wrote:

> Alberto Maurizio Chavan inexplicably wrote:
>
> } Education:
> } University degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
>
> I always love it when people ask for such and such degree in CS. Didn't
> one of the people who started up Apple not have a degree in CS until
> long after the company get started? :) And look at The Gates!

Agreed. I'm a 16-year old junior in high school (employed by an ISV for 2.5 years) and it bugs me that people assume that one must have a college degree to be a good job candidate. I'd hope that if I were looking for a job this would not hinder me. Let the prospective employee's ability speak for itself.

  • Brian Stoler
  • brian_at_feith.com