Re: Looking for WWW-Servers with Bulletin Texts

From: <mpower_at_ee.net>
Date: 1996/02/07

janes_at_ids-scheer.de wrote:

>I'm looking for WWW-Servers or Gopher in the Internet, which provide
>Oracle Bulletin Texts from the Worldwide Oracle Customer Support.

>I heard, such a WWW-Server sould be in the UK.

>Does anyone know about it ?

>Thanks for the help ...

>Jörg

Jörg,

If you find this gem, please send me the URL. This is the sort of information our new 'Alert' service is being designed for. It would be nice to kick back and receive automatic 'filtered' FAX bulletins.

Thanxs

                       !!!!!
                      /'_at_ @'\

|   BigDaddy's Internet USENET FaxBack Service    |
|         'never leave home without it'           |
| Mark Otero                        mpower_at_ee.net |
| MPower                        Your Future Today |
| 178 Beechbank Road               (614) 338-1550 |
| Columbus, Ohio 43213-1261    Fax (614) 338-1553 |
                     | |  | |