Re: personal oracle installation problems

From: Phil britton <pbritton_at_de.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/02/07

DLOGIUDICE_at_vpcc.sunysb.edu (DOMINICK LOGIUDICE) wrote:

>I received a copy of the PO7 evaluation copy and i am trying to install on
>machine with win 3.1. Is says in install readme that i should install win32.
>What is it and Where do i get and is it posssible to put on this machine
>with win 3.1.

Win32s is an extension to win 3.1 allowing certain 32-bit apps to run on 16 bit windows. It is designed to be installed with win3.1, so you have no problems there. It may be on the CD on which you received the PO7 evaluation copy. If not, you can get it from Microsoft www.micosoft.com, on compserve or from most ftp sites that have windows archives (ftp.cica.indian.edu, wuarchive .wustl.edu , simtel etc.)
Hope this helps,
Phil Received on Wed Feb 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message