Re: SQL Coding Standards Assistance

From: Richard Frazier <rfrazier_at_mailstorm.dot.gov>
Date: 1996/02/06

Jared Still (jared_at_valleynet.com) wrote:
: jkotsaft_at_iafrica.com (John Kotsaftis) wrote:

: >I am currently working on a large data warehousing project using
: >Oracle 7 server.

: >Our client has never used stored procedures in their previous
: >implementations.

: >I need some documentation on standards for writing efficient SQL code
: >and managing stored procedure changes in the Oracle environment.

: >Could anyone assist?

: >Mail me at jkotsaft_at_iafrica.com

: Get a copy of ORACLE PL/SQL Programming.

: It is an O'Reilly book written by Steven Feuerstein and is an
: excellent reference for all of the above.

: Jared Still, Oracle DBA
: RxNet, Division of Value Health
: "All opinions are mine, not my employers"
: jared_at_valleynet.com

Also try 'A Guide To The SQL Standard' by C.J. Date and Hugh Darwen, Published by Addison Wesley.

"Strictly my opinion of course, of course" rick Received on Tue Feb 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message