Oracle Reports - Output problem ?help?

From: Ian Abramson <ai178_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: 1996/02/05

        I am having a problem in Oracle Reports that I think should be a very simple one to solvee, but I am having trouble.

        I would like to output the report in character format so that it can then be loaded in a spreadsheet or whatever else the client would like. I have tried used a couple of parameters to get the out put to work, but the results are unexpected. The ASCII file is created, but the columns are being truncated!!!!

        What am I doing wrong? How can I retain the format that I want ..without column truncation?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Ian Abramson || Oracle Expert to the Stars | ai178_at_freenet.carleton.ca (Ottawa, ON) || Commit; |