Re: Forms 4.5 ROS -200 Error

From: W. Lyne Eaker <eaker_at_oanet.com>
Date: 1996/02/05

In article <ohiFxgEsaBqI087yn_at_oanet.com>, eaker_at_oanet.com (W. Lyne Eaker) wrote:
>I just joined this newsgroup last week so this question was probably
>already asked. While working on a VERY SIMPLE form I received a ROS -200
>error when I tried to save my form (already was named, and had been saved
>a number of times). I also got this error quite frequently when taking
>the Forms 4.5 I course from ORACLE. There seemed to be no rhyme or
>reason, but I assumed the problem was with their hardware. Now the same
>thing happens on my machine while working on a completely different set of
>forms!
>
>The ROS -200 error will not allow me to save my work and I cannot seem to
>fix the problem without exiting Windows.
>
>Any information on this error would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>...Lyne

ORACLE Tech support confirmed that this is a known bug and was fixed in Forms 4.5.6. I have ordered the upgrade. The bug occurs when pasting properties. Once the an object's properties have been pasted to another the ROS -200 error occurs and there is no way to save the form thereafter.

--
W. Lyne Eaker
A.V.C. - Lesser Slave Lake