Re: How to give a button a colour?

From: Oliver Felix Fox <off_at_dde.dk>
Date: 1996/02/05

Martin Jensen wrote:

> Hi there
>
> In Developer 2000 Forms 4.5 I have tried to give a button
> a colour. Even though the property sheet does show several
> attributes for this (visual attribute, background colour etc.)
> none of them seems to have any effect on the look of the button.
>
> Does anyone have any comments on this ?
>
> Best wishes - Martin Jensen

When running windows the color change can only be done from the windows desktop, so trying to change it via set_item.. or dislplay item wont work.
But I do expect it to work when executing forms from Motif.

BRDGS:
Oliver Felix Fox
Dank Data Elektronik A/S Received on Mon Feb 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message