Re: Oracle Power Object: Problem with Standalone RecordSets

From: Eric Therrien <ericth_at_montrealnet.ca>
Date: 1996/02/05

In article <mikek-0502961038180001_at_franklin-tty14.jvnc.net>, mikek_at_krt.com (Michael Kranzdorf) wrote:

> inherited.postchange
> popClinMed.Translation = "=SELECT C_CLINIQUE, C_CLINIQUE FROM TEST_VIEW
> WHERE NOM = " & SELF.VALUE
I just finish trying it and it work fine, beside being way much simpler then what I did in the first place!!

There was a strange bug telling me that there was no session for the popMedClin, althought I was specifying the "AT sessionname". To bypass this bug, I had to put initialise the popClinMed.Translation property with a more generic version of the Translation...

But in the end it does work! Thank's Received on Mon Feb 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message