Re: sqldba on vt100

From: Martyn Reason <reasonm2_at_muppet.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1996/02/05

In article 5A21_at_us1.channel1.com, Sef Kloninger <sefk_at_us1.channel1.com> writes:
>Michael Ayers wrote:
>> hi all, I am brand spanking new to the world of oracle. My boss says
>> that I am to become our "expert" though. Friday, while browsing around
>> our system (aix) I found the sqldba program. I ran it from a vt100
>> terminal, it looks very nice with its menus an such. My question is,
>> How do you access these menus with a vt100 terminal? I tryed all sorts
>> of key combinations but nothing seems to work.
>
>Look up in the docs, but I always ran SQL*DBA with a command line option
>that put it in old-fashioned (V6) character mode. I seem to remember it
>being something like "-line" Sorry I can't be more specific.
>
> Sef Kloninger
> sefk_at_us1.channel1.com

Try:

sqldba mode=line

---
Martyn Reason                           email: reasonm2_at_b83btlip.bt.co.uk
DSWG, BT Labs, B83 G38                  Tel:   +44 1473 646779
Martlesham Heath, IPSWICH, Suffolk, UK  Fax:   +44 1473 611588
(52 deg 4 min N  1 deg 17.4 min E)

Disclaimer: Any views expressed herein may not necessarily be that of my
employer.