Re: sqldba on vt100

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1996/02/05

Michael Ayers (siemens_at_infi.net) wrote:
: hi all, I am brand spanking new to the world of oracle. My boss says
: that I am to become our "expert" though. Friday, while browsing around
: our system (aix) I found the sqldba program. I ran it from a vt100
: terminal, it looks very nice with its menus an such. My question is,
: How do you access these menus with a vt100 terminal? I tryed all sorts
: of key combinations but nothing seems to work.
: Any sugestions????
: Thanks

Try Esc k or Ctrl+k to show keys that are defined.

        Helen Received on Mon Feb 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message