Re: Oracle Dev/2000 and 1000 users

From: Gene Schneider <g.schneider_at_cosmos.curtin.edu.au>
Date: 1996/02/05

In article <4ciutn$rr9_at_www.itz.se>, tomas.aerleryd_at_capsvea.postnet.se says...

>I would like to know if anyone has developed applications with
>Delveloper/2000 to be used by as much as 500 to 1000 users against a Unix
>server with Oracle7. With lots of transactions too.
>Is this possible?
>Should we consider another tool and perhaps a TP-Monitor to decrease the
>burden on the server (and the cost of licenses)?
>
>Any comments would be highly appreciated.
>

>Tomas Arleryd
>Cap Programator
>Sundsvall
>Sweden

Likewise, I also would like to hear from anyone who has used Developer2000 for a large client/server development in a similar environment. If you could forward any information you gather on this topic to me, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks

Gene Schneider Received on Mon Feb 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message