MFC problems

From: Ognian Nikolov <csoft_at_mbox.digsys.bg>
Date: 1996/02/04

Hi colleagues,

We are using Oracle Workgroup server/2000 for Windows NT and Windows95 as a client workstations and are developing a software with MS VC2.2 with MFC. When we use the Oracle Objects for OLE MFC compliant library the following problem appears:

        On some workstations some numerical fields ar misinterpreted. Let we have a table with the following fields:

        A   NUMBER(14,2)
        B   NUMBER(14,2)
        When we try to interpret the fields with GetFieldValue of ODynaset we
are getting a 0 as a result for double type number fields.Or GetFieldValue("A",&orgA) where A is a Double This happens on some computers. If the type is int, long or char the fields are interpreted normally.

Thank you in advance for your help. Please write to: csoft_at_mbox.digsys.bg Received on Sun Feb 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message