Clarification: Row level Security Question

From: Robert Lippmann <rlippman_at_ipe.com>
Date: 1996/02/04

In my previous posting, I negledged to mention that I was mostly concerned about performing DML through the view. Oracle allows insert/update/delete on non-joined views without a join in the where clause. Is this feature standard across ANSI compliant databases?

Also, what about the USER function?

Please e-mail repliess, and I will post a summary of responses if there is any interest.

Sorry for the confusion,
Rob

--
*****************************************************************************"The ones who love us best / Are the ones we'll lay to rest / And visit their