Re: Oracle Corporate Licenses ??

From: <priyesh_at_mercurie.co.uk>
Date: 1996/02/04

waynes_at_news.an.hp.com (Wayne Stone) wrote:

> I have been asked to centralize our site's IT oracle
>effort. We have a few 800s running Oracle server while
>the client software (Form, Reports, Designer/2000, etc)
>is running on the desktop (PC).I have inherited this task
>and am new to Oracle. We are not sure what we have for
>licenses or support (The people who were involved with the
>orginal licensing left HP in the past 6 months). My
>questions are:
>
> 1. Does corporate manage any issues regarding Oracle
> licensing or support? In other words do we get any
> discounts??
>
> 2. If so who would I contact?
>
> 3. If not do we deal directly with Oracle and what
> should I expect from them??
>
> Any help/information would be appriciated.
>
> Thanks in advance

>Wayne Stone
>Unix Technology Department IT
>Medical Products Group
>Hewlett-Packard Company
>3000 Minuteman Road
>Andover, Ma. 01810
>email: waynes_at_hp-mpg.an.hp.com
>Telnet: 659-3703 AT&T: (508) 659-3703

You can deal with Oracle directly or with an accredited Oracle reseller like ourselves.

At Oracle you will probably have an account manager for your company. He may be able to clear up any questions on licencing issues.

Unfortunately we only operate in the UK. Otherwise we would be happy to sort out your Oracle licencing queries.

Priyesh Patel

Mer Curie Software (Oracle Resellers)

www.ftech.net/~mercury Received on Sun Feb 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message