Re: Dynamic queries in PL/SQL

From: Ron Levenberg <ral_at_cc.bellcore.com>
Date: 1996/02/03

Look in your ORACLE_HOME directory or a subdirectory for a file whose name is, I believe, dbms_sql.sql. There is an extensive comment in the file that tells how to call its functions for building and executing dynamic SQL. I done it from PL/SQL and it works fine.

Ron Levenberg - ral_at_cc.bellcore.com