Forms 4.5 Lost Visual Attributes

From: Henrik Bachmann <Henrik.Bachmann_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1996/02/03

Hallo programmers in Forms45!

I have a terrible problem with losts Visual Attribute Names in Forms45. The fact is the following:
I'm working with Forms 4.5 (4.5.6.0.7) on WFW311. There is a form with object groups (contains visual attributes, prop classes) referenced by other forms. Now the problem. Any form I'm opening (there is no rule, I think so) lost the inherited visual attribute names - not all (accidental?) - of the items. I can't see that immediately. When I'm starting Runform the problem is perfect (Save before generate...).
As solution I selected all affected items and pushed the button 'INHERIT'. Thats ok. But day by day I spend a lots of time for this.

Is anybody there, who know this problem and can tell me a trick or any other information?

What meaning is there about the PL/SQL-Editor of Forms45? It's realy a very nice tool ;-) or not?

PS: Sorry about mistakes in English!

 E-Mail:

 Henrik.Bachmann_at_relay.boerde.de hbachman_at_eva.cs.uni-magdeburg.de Received on Sat Feb 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message