Re: F45 question

From: Ted M. Troccola <ttroccol_at_motown.ge.com>
Date: 1996/02/02

Ted M. Troccola wrote:

> Using F45 on Solaris.
>
> What trigger should be used to accomplish the following.
> (I don't need PL/SQL code, just which trigger to use)
>
> I have a text item that I populate from an LOV.
>
> I do have the text item 'LOV for validation' propery = TRUE;
>
> I want to check the value that was entered in the text item
> and depending on the value, navigate to one of N items.
>
> Thanks,
> Ted

1st Reply: I have used when-validate-item to achieve such purposes.

This will not work. Unrestricted procedures only! Go_Block Go_Item, etc are all restricted.

Anyone else have ideas?

 please respond via email (cc) to ttroccola_at_motown.ge.com  --

  Ted Troccola                            Email : ttroccol_at_motown.ge.com
                                                  troccola_at_vitinc.com
  Lockheed Martin                         Phone : (609)722-4721
  Government Electronic Systems           Fax : (609)722-4707
  199 Borton Landing Road		  Dial Comm : 8*224-4721
  Moorestown, NJ 08057-0927