comp.databases.oracle

From: Weidong Huang <huangwd_at_rs1.tcs.tulane.edu>
Date: 1996/02/01

    Hi, real world,

       My name is Yu Wei Huang. I am a Master graduate in Computer Science.     I am currently seeking a job in programming. Do you need a hand? Please     contact me.

       Thank you for your attention.

       The following is my resume.

                            Yu Wei Huang
                            (214)931-2430
                            Dallas, Texas
                  email: huang_at_bakerloo.phy.tulane.edu

 OBJECTIVE      Permanent position as a programmer or software engineer in computer  science related field

 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE      C/C++, SQL, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, BASIC, FORTRAN  COMPUTER SOFTWARE

     Oracle, Visual BASIC, SAS, Microsoft Access/Excel/Word
     Lotus, Quatro Pro, Word Perfect

 COMPUTER SYSTEM

     IBM RISC 6000 UNIX System, DEC UNIX System, SUN UNIX System
     IBM PC

 COMPUTER HARDWARE

     Utilization of PC compatible hardware.
     Intimate experience with modem.
     Hewlett Packard printer.

 RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

     Design and Implementation of an Image Database System:
        The system uses relational database system ORACLE to represent an
     object-oriented class-hierarchy image database structure. The database
     tables are maintained as ORACLE table using SQL and accessed through
     functions written in C and Pro*C. User can retrieve certain images upon
     specification and perform Update, Insert or Delete functions over the
     database. The system's Graphic User Interface is provided using OSF/
     Motif and Xt.

     Simulation of an User-Library-Bookstore Network System:
        The system is a simulation of two-level client-server system (library
     acts as user's server and bookstore's client). Users check out books from
     and return books to the library. Librarians process users' requests and
     keep the library database updated. Whenever necessary, librarian will
     order books from the bookstore. The system keeps a detailed record of
     every processing. UNIX system calls and network socket interface are used
     in the implementaion and the program is written in C.

 EDUCATION

     6/94 - Present   Department of Computer Science
                      Louisiana State University
                      Baton Rouge, Louisiana
                      Master of Science(Graduation date: 12/95)
                     *Major coursework include:
                        Database, Operating System, Computer Architecture
                        Network programming, Algorithm Design and Analysis
                        Compiler Construction, Management Information System
                        Business Resources, Online Information Retrieval
                        Statistics Techniques, Experimental Design
                      GPA: 3.89/4.00

     9/84 - 7/88      Department of Geology, Beijing University
                      Beijing, CHINA
                      Bachelor of Science

 REFERENCE

     Dr. Jianhua Chen