Basic IMP/EXP question

From: David Blocher <dblocher_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: 1996/02/01

Ok I exported a table without any problem with the following command: EXP username/password TABLES=(pc_rslt) log=g:\pcrslt.log file=g:\pcrslt.dmp I got no errors from this export.
Now I dropped the table and now I want to reimport it I guess that the following command should work: IMP username/password TABLES=(pc_rslt) log=g:\pcrslt.log file=g:\pcrslt.dmp But the commands just hangs. The table is recreated but no data is inserted.
I guess I am using the wrong sytax for IMP, any suggestion?
David Blocher Received on Thu Feb 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message