Re: Challenge: The Best Database Program?

From: Gil Johnson-Smith and Abby Andersen <tenpence_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/02/01

In <4eoldn$eg2_at_news.proaxis.com> lazore_at_csos.orst.edu (Edward E. Lazor) writes:

>I dunno if I'm opening up a can of worms or what but I figured I'd go
>for it anyways...
>
>which do you guys feel is the best database program and why?

Or:

  • Which of us on the group has the best sexual partner? (me)
  • What's the best colour in the world? (Microsoft Setup Blue)
  • Who's got the best cat in the world? (me)
  • Which of us do you think posts the most helpful messages? (me) (well actually it's Trevor Best(TM), but you get the point)

No seriously. It's not worth asking us that. We answer questions about Access's operation, bugs, fixes, stupidities, romantic interludes, appropriateness or lack thereof in specific situations or general environments, and so forth. The one thing we can't do is be absolutist about it.

G.Jaysmith
(speeches not peaches) Received on Thu Feb 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message