Re: Q: How to handle the 'date' datatype with Oraperl?

From: Balakrishna Avula <100610.52_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/02/01

Internal Oracle Date storage includes details upto senconds. The default input/output format can be specified by NLS_DATE_FORMAT (or similar name) parameter in init.ora file. Also look for alter session command to do the same.

--
Balakrishna Avula						28 Ashby Court
Alpha-Tek Associates Ltd.					Hemel Hempstead

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BAvula/homepage.htm on WWW