Re: Can you read/dump archived redo log files?

From: Yuk Hon Johnny Chan <jychan_at_corp.hp.com>
Date: 1996/02/01

dba_temp1_at_nika.EBay.Sun.COM wrote:
: How About using audit select, update, delete, insert on <table_name> ?

: Raw V. Sun Microsystems, Inc.

: In article ctt_at_news.iag.net, Joe Keck <zorba4_at_iag.net> writes:

: > I have a need to know what occured on a specific table during a 1.5 hour
: > period. No auditing is being done on the database. I have a copy of the
: > table containing trashed rows. Archiving is turned on. I have
: > identified the archived redo log file that contains the time period in
: > question. HOW CAN I READ/DUMP THIS FILE to see what sql... was run
: > against this table??
: >
: > Thanks for your help in advance.
: >
: > Joe
: >

There is a tool called SQL*Trax made by a company called Turnstone Tech which will be able to help you.

jc Received on Thu Feb 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message