Q: Oracle on NT, 7.1.x vs. 7.2 vs. 7.3

From: Leif Karsten Klepp <leifkle_at_powertech.no>
Date: 1996/01/30

We're currently running Oracle Workgroup Server 7.1.3 on NT 3.50, and are considering upgrading to a later version.

I'd like to know if anyone have any experience with versions 7.2.x and/or 7.3.x of Oracle WGS for NT, and if there is any really nasty bugs that we should be aware of. Also, if possible, how stable are the versions (especially the 7.3.x).

I'm attending a meeting with Oracle where the 7.2 and 7.3 versions will be presented, with emphasis on the features that Oracle feel will be benefitual to our project, but I'd like to have somebody elses opinion on these versions as well...

TIA,
/Leif K.

  • . . . Leif Karsten Klepp, Consultant E-Mail: leifkle_at_powertech.no S-Mail: [finger leifkle_at_powertech.no]

The views presented in this text does not neccessarily correspond with those of my organization or employer. These are my opinions, as a private individual. Received on Tue Jan 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message