Conditional borders being obscured by text

From: Dwayne King <dwayne_at_dwayne.FreeNet.Kiev.UA>
Date: 1996/01/29

Greetings,

I am currently working on a report (2.5) that uses conditional highlighting. Everything is working the way it is supposed to with one exception. I have one field that conditionally has a border around it. The problem is, that when there is a border on the field, the line from the border is obscured. In other words, the border is drawn correctly, except where there is text. Wherever there is text in the field, the top line of the border is missing. Maybe a little picture will help:

 +                    This is text                                        +

Still confused?

Everything looks OK when I Preview the report, and I have tried printing this report on our HP IIP+ and Epson LQ-1050 with identical results (which leads me to believe that it is not a printer driver problem). I have also tried changing the size of the border, but this does no good. Any ideas on what could be causing this. It ruins an otherwise nice looking report.

Thanks.

---

  • Dwayne K. King * email: dwayne_at_dwayne.freenet.kiev.ua *
  • International Monetary Fund * phone: (011-380-44) 212-54-81 *