Re: Forms 4.0 vs 4.5

From: G. Gersdorf <G.Gersdorf_at_tu-bs.de>
Date: 1996/01/29

Bill Stroud jr wrote:

> Is there a major difference between 4.0 and 4.5? Will it be difficult to
> learn
> 4.5 if I already have experience with 4.0?
> -
> BILL STROUD JR PFSH08A_at_prodigy.com

There's no difference from the user point of view but a great difference from the developer point of view. The GUI interface has changed dramatically (much better now) and there are some new and very usable new (item) properties.

Guenter

--
Guenter Gersdorf                         Phone:      +49/(0)531/391-7634
Inst. f. Werkzeugmaschinen               Fax:                      -5842