Re: searching for tools

From: <trigo_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1996/01/28

In article <4e464o$2a5_at_dub-news-svc-1.compuserve.com>, <71475.2017_at_compuserve.com> writes:
news.NetVision.net.il!psinntp!psinntp!psinntp!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.i nternetmci.com!news.compuserve.com!newsmaster
> From: 71475.2017_at_compuserve.com (Fred Gamache)
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
> Subject: searching for tools
> Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 02:42:27 GMT
>
> We are in the planning stages of an Oracle database and Oracle
> Application suite implementation. If anyone could recommend any tools
> in the followng catagories it would be greatly appreciated:
> Testing
> Version Control
> Unix Editors
>
> Thanks
>
> Fred Gamache
> fgamache_at_gic.gi.com

Hi
I am Raviv Karnieli And I am a manager of a software house called TRIGO Systems Ltd.
We own a tool called E-Z Test that is a management tool enabling a group of developers to plan and conduct tests.
I will be happy to send you a brief description and price list of the tool. If you are interested please contact me on trigo_at_netvision.net.il
Please provide short description of the project environment and number of testing stations. Received on Sun Jan 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message