CREATE TABLESPACE Help

From: S. Emerick <semerick_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: 1996/01/27

I've found several variations of creating a database and I'm not sure what is the proper one. Documentation is scattered in several areas or unable to be found.

What I'd like to do is create a tablespace that will eventually contain about 8-10 tables, using about 125-150 megs of space. What all do I need to create a good tablespace for storing, storing, updating and querying these tables after joining several (if not all) of them together? Do I need to use the DATAFILES line?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
S. Emerick Received on Sat Jan 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message