Re: 32 bit-ODBC-Driver from MS

From: Phil Perucci <pperucci_at_access5.digex.net>
Date: 1996/01/27

In NT, the only tricky part is the connect string. Given an NT Workgroup Server 7.1 with VB 4 on same machine, with Oracle server/database name of MYSERVER, one should use "p:MYSERVER:ORCL" as the connect string rather than "MYSERVER". Of course, \orant\bin and \orawin\bin should be on your path.

I don't use Windows95.

 Phil Perucci ......... pperucci_at_access.digex.net ........ Systems Integrator  "Visit the Hydrologic Information Center at http://www.nohrsc.nws.gov/~hic"