Re: Opinion Wanted !!! (On Books)

From: Mirwais Qader <mqader_at_students.wisc.edu>
Date: 1996/01/27

In article <4do4q8$seg_at_falcon.ccs.uwo.ca>, mdeng_at_julian.uwo.ca says...

>I am sure you have read some books on the following list, and have your
>own opinions about their coverage, writing quality and styles. Thank you
>for helping me to choose the right ones.
>

>3. ORACLE DBA Handbood, from ORACLE Press. (Please compare 2 & 3)

I got many different 'opinions' on installing our ORACLE software, but most people recommended the "ORACLE DBA Handbook" and some people also mentioned to get "ORACLE A Beginner's Guide". I have read through most of both books and I find them to be more helpful than ORACLE's technical support. Received on Sat Jan 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message