Need info on Designer 2000 experience

From: Leonard Vanek <len_at_cmic.ca>
Date: 1996/01/26

I am at the beginning of the life cycle of a project that will use the complete Oracle CASE methodology starting with process flow diagramming and continuing through automatic generation of forms, reports, and DDL and then the use of Developer 2000 to complete the forms and reports.

For scheduling purposes I would like to know what the relative times are that one would spend using each tool in the life cycle. Does anyone have enough experience with following a project through the complete life cycle to give me an idea of how long you spent on each step?

Any advice or tips would also be appreciated too. Thanks.

Leonard Vanek
Computer Methods International Corp.
len_at_cmic.ca Received on Fri Jan 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message