Re: Oracle replication wasRe: Sybase 11 TPCC on DEC (your comments please)

From: Jan-Peter Meyer <jan-peter.meyer_at_scg.de>
Date: 1996/01/26

Nice replikator it is !!!
We tried it out and happened to notice that the replication server was slowed down by a factor of "100". All that time just take notes on what to replicate. No replication done yet !!!! If you have the time and or machine power fine. We moved on to good oldfashioned self made replication.

Jan-Peter Meyer
jan-peter.meyer_at_scg.de