Forms 4.5 on windows NT, can't find PVCSVMW.DLL

From: (wrong string) ðmundsson <kjartang_at_ejs.is>
Date: 1996/01/25

I'm trying to use forms 4.5 on a NT (3.5). Runform, oracle books and sqlplus all work but the designer always gives error 'Cannot find pvcsvmw.dll' and then 'FRM 91116 internal error Oracle*Image startup failure'

I'm not trying to use PVC, according to the online help file PVC version control is not supposed to be used unless TCCFG variable is set in oracle.ini, which isn't.

The version of forms I'm using (4.5.6.0.7) is for windows 3.1, I belive, so I would like to know if anyone else is using this version of sql*forms on windows NT with success? ---
regards ...
krg.

kjartang_at_ejs.is
Kjartan R Gudmundsson, EJS international. Received on Thu Jan 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message