USA-MN ORACLE PEOPLE NEEEEEEDED!

From: david elhard <david.elhard_at_born.com>
Date: 1996/01/23

BORN is a full service computer consulting firm specializing in the design and development of business applications software. We are Inc. magazines’ fastest-growing company in Minnesota and are aggressively seeking to hire 35 new employees in the first quarter and 130 for 1996. Regardless of skill level, we only hire people who have a great attitude, love the technology, are fair and honest, wish to be treated respectfully, compensated well, willing to train and learn new technologies and enjoy professional excellence. There is one catch, all hires will need to relocate (at our expense of course) to the beautiful Minneapolis/St. Paul area of MINNESOTA.

We have over one hundred active clients and it seems like all them are demanding our expertise for their Powerbuilder, Oracle Lotus Notes, Sybase, Visual Basic, FORTE, C++, Smalltalk or similiar projects. It has been a real challenge to keep up with the ever-increasing client demand and we are expanding our search to the NET. If you are interested in being employed by the best consulting firm in Minnesota, please read on (you may also visit our Web Site at  WWW.BORN.COM): BORN Information Services Group
www.born.com
445 East Lake Street, Suite 120
Wayzata, MN 55391
612/404.4545 -phone
612/404.4444 -fax
David Elhard
david.elhard_at_born.com

BORN Information Services Group is a local, full service technical consultingorganization based in Wayzata Minnesota and a new office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have 275 employees on local projects in the Twin Cities and Milwaukee metropolitian area and are Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing company in Minnesota (12/95). Our expertise lies in six strategic areas:

  • Object oriented methodologies and systems development (Smalltalk, Visual Works, FORTE, C++, etc...,),
  • Client/server systems analysis and development, (Powerbuilder, Oracle, Sybase, etc...,),
  • PC-based applications design, development and turnkey solutions (The ONLY MicroSoft Solution PARTNER in the midwest, Visual Basic, Access, FOX, etc),
  • AS/400 applications development and technical support (particularly in Synon an Obsidian),
  • J.D. Edward’s software installation, customization and support,
  • Computer networking and communications design, configuration and technical support.

I would like to extend you an invitation to further discuss your background and goals. I can be reached at (612)404-4545, on the net, or by US Mail.

Sincerely,

David A. Elhard
Born Information Services Group Received on Tue Jan 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message