Re: NewbieQ -- Auditing multiple tables

From: Steve Hallberg <sjh_at_visi.com>
Date: 1996/01/23

Well, thanks for the response, but that doesn't really solve my problem.

Here's the relevant text from the requirements document: maybe this explains my problem better than I did (or maybe not...)

"Gap Description:

Display Item, ECO, and BOM attributes, before and after a transaction is made. Ability to query for changes, up to 60 days of history, made on a specific day/range of days; by a specific user; and/or by Item number, ECO number, BOM item number.

Mfg has additional requirements for transaction accounting which will be covered in the Requirement's Document.

Proposed Solution:

Use Oracle triggers to capture transactions, before and after images, to a new table. Create a new form to query this table by date, username, key field." Received on Tue Jan 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message