Re: 32 bit-ODBC-Driver from MS

From: Kingsley Idehen <100136.115_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1996/01/22

Hi There,

What about a Driver that simply works ?

If as I suspect many ODBC early adopters would simply like to get this stuff up and running, simply visit : http://www.openlink.co.uk
and download a Driver that works as opposed to spending vital company time on DLL treasure hunts and hoax 32 Bit Drivers etc..

A 32 Bit Driver should work out of the box or shouldn't it ??

Is there something I am missing with regards to customer expectation levels of software in this day and age ?

Are corporate productvity expectations so low and the means of monitoring this critical success factor so indadequate ???

As a company President I simply need to know, I just might be missing something here !

Best Regards,
Kingsley Idehen
President
OpenLink Software