Re: C or Perl? Which is the better script language? (Formely:Re: Delphi Dusts Visual Basic)

From: Steven Leung <leung_at_DSG.Tandem.COM>
Date: 1996/01/21

Alex Lam <lampas_at_alexlam.com> writes:
> Which is a better scripting language. C or Perl? No brand names please.

Perl rules, of course. And C is not a scripting language. So, can't compare. After I learned perl, I told my boss that in the future, 80% of what we are doing in C can be done in perl (with much less effort) and the rest 20% moves to C++.

Steven

--
"Life is a series of problems. ... Yet it is in this whole process of
meeting and solving problems that life has its meaning."