Re: SQLMENU 5.0

From: John Page <john_at_treesong.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/01/21

--

You will find an option Unload in the Action pulldown menu, choosing this brings up a dialog
where you are asked to enter the name of the menu application you wish to export and the name of

This creates a SQL script which you then use to port your menu application.

| John Page     | EMail john_at_treesong.demon.co.uk |
| Birmingham    | DBA Sandwell College of Further |
| UK            |     and Higher Education        |