Re: Secure datapath to an Oracle server?

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_news.hk.super.net>
Date: 1996/01/20

jeff brown (jabrown_at_cris.com) wrote:
: I am seeking a means of providing a secure datapath from a client to an
: Oracle server over a TCP/IP WAN. This is needed to facilitate moving the
: application from the WAN to the Internet as transport carrier. Any
: hints, experiences, etc?

I understand that one of the new versions of SQL*Net v2.x will be able to accept connections from a list of IP addresses. This may remove concerns you might have with regards to un-authorized access of the data via SQL*Net connections. Sorry, but I can't remember the products name.

Rgds
Andrew

--
Andrew Babb