Re: Opinion Wanted !!! (On Books)

From: Olivier VITRAT <mi950092_at_newi.ac.uk>
Date: 1996/01/20

Hi,

I've read the first book. It's very good, and I've found all what I needed in it... It uses many examples to explain the functions... I've borrowed it from my favourite library, but now, I'd like to buy it..

Where can I find it in UK ?? What's the prize ??

thanks

Olivier

In article <4do4q8$seg_at_falcon.ccs.uwo.ca>, mdeng_at_julian.uwo.ca says...

>I am sure you have read some books on the following list, and have your
>own opinions about their coverage, writing quality and styles. Thank you
>for helping me to choose the right ones.
>
>1. ORACLE:The Complete Reference. by George Koch, etc. 3rd Edition.
>
>2. ORACLE DBA Survival Guide, by Joe Greene, SAMS Publishing.
>
>3. ORACLE DBA Handbood, from ORACLE Press. (Please compare 2 & 3)
>
>4. Oracle Backup and Recovery, from ORACLE Press.
>
>5. Other books from ORACLE Press.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>mdeng_at_julian.uwo.ca

Olivier VITRAT
A french studient in the North East Wales Institute
Email adress : mi950092_at_newi.ac.uk              Linux :-)