Forms 4.5 Designer and X-Emulators - Help

From: Malcolm Byrne <qraa_at_ecn.net.au>
Date: 1996/01/20

I am having trouble getting the Motif version of F45 to run. We are using Solaris 2.4 (sparc20) for the oracle server, but our X sessions are running to an X emulator called PC-X (a Sun product) on our PCs.

All of the Developer/2000 tools work OK, except F45desm. I have identified the problem to be the X Emulator, because the app works fine when I send it to a Linux machine for display (good ol' Linux).

Does any one know of an emulator (for PC) the works with the Dev 2000 products.

Thanks,

       Mal.

P.S. Client server is not an option yet.... Received on Sat Jan 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message