Security Documentation

From: Joseph Leubitz <jleubitz_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/01/20

We are about to implement a system that works fine for developers, but gives errors when users try to use some of its forms. We believe that the problem is caused by inconsistencies in the security needed to run a form and that which is granted by the user's role.

Does anyone know of a program that will compare a Forms 4.5 form to the rights that have been granted to a user to determine if he can run the form? If the user does not have sufficient rights, it would report what access is needed.

Alternately, a program that reports all rights for each individual would help use to track down our security conflicts.

TIA. Joseph Leubitz
Manager, Information Systems
Chicago Partnership Board
10 S. Riverside Plz. #1100
Chicago, IL 60606

Phone: 312-332-4100, ext.301
FAX: 312-332-3171 If possible, type "((301))" on the Cover Page. E-mail: JoeL_at_cpb.mhs.compuserve.com Received on Sat Jan 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message