The 'daemon' process

From: Michael P. Vergara <mvergara_at_sctcorp.com>
Date: 1996/01/17

Everyone:

I have seen references in this newsgroup to the 'daemon' process, but I cannot find this process, package, or procedure anywher on my system (HP9000, v7.1.6 and v7.2.2). However, it sounds like something I need to look into.

Can someone please tell me where I can find this process and it's docs?

Thanks
Mike Vergara

---
Michael P. Vergara        | Changes in Latitudes
SCT Utility Systems DBA   |          Changes in Attitudes
mvergara_at_sctcorp.com      |              Nothing remains quite the same