Re: Struggling with OCI :-<

From: Allan Hoeltje <ahoeltje_at_bearriver.com>
Date: 1996/01/17

Remi Delcos wrote:

> If you are using CodeWarrior and MPW OCI libraries, your have to bracket
> your OCI includes with pragmas that tell the compiler the functions
> defined should use MPW calling conventions:
>
> #pragma mpwc on
> #include "ociapr.h"
> #pragma mpwc reset

Bingo! That was it. If that little nugget was only in the manual it would have saved me a couple of days of debugging. (Now if it IS in the manual it is hidding someplace and not listed in the index or table of contents!) This is the first time I have used non-CodeWarrior libraries with CodeWarrior and was not thinking there might be differences. Argh.

Thanks for the help!

-Allan Received on Wed Jan 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message