Alternative to Sybase

From: Danny Gornell <glock20_at_novia.net>
Date: 1996/01/16

Friends,

I am certain that this topic has been addressed previously, but I

am looking for the most efficent way to replicate a Sybase BCP in

Oracle. I have been advised my only alternative is to work with SQL

Loader. I would like to avoid using SQL Loader in porting my code to

Oracle. I thought I would run this problem by this News Group one more

time.

If anyone has thought of a innovative technique that would like to

share I would appreciate it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Gornell

gornell_danny_at_po.gis.prc.com Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message