US-NY-212-ORACLE FINANCIALS Project Accounting-WSI

From: WSI Nationwide <p00370_at_psilink.com>
Date: 1996/01/16

   ---------(All fees are paid by our client companies)-----------

----(Please DO NOT return a copy of this announcement with your response)---

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years work experience
       outside school for a USA corporation and not require sponsorship.

I have been asked by a newly emerging Oracle partner who is building an international Oracle Financials practice, lead by a former Oracle Vice President, to identify independent consultants with strong Oracle Financials Project Accounting experience for a one year+ project in New York City at a starting rate of $560+ per day plus expenses. Other long term Oracle Financial projects are also springing all over the USA, if you have strong functional or technical Oracle Financials experience, email a resume for notification when a project opens in your area.

If you know someone who might qualify, or who is available, have them call and fax/email their resume.

Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years experience with a company in the USA --- not a school --- working on business systems and must be a US citizen or not require sponsorship, thanks.

If you know someone who is coming to NYC/NJ/CT, e-mail a straight ascii text file/resume to Jay L. (that does not require decoding/converting & no HTML or URL's initially, please) to p00370_at_psilink.com, fax to 212-534-3724 or call 212-410-1400.

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a copy to me at WSI, 1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, NY, NY 10128-0004)

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like us to proceed. No information leaves our office without prior approval. (This makes for long term relationships, which we encourage)

WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for "better" projects all over the USA. Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message