Looking for Oracle/SQL Toolset for Data Warehouse

From: <Lori>
Date: 1996/01/15

We're looking for an oracle/sql toolset for our remote (WAN accessed) oracle data warehouse on an hp9000. I've browsed through this newsgroup and seen various tools suggested (developer 2000, personal oracle, development front-end tools, etc) as well as having heard of Redbrick/Datahorse.

Are any perceived to provide a complete toolset in one: dw access tools, end user tools, supervisory tools? I'm new to this specific area. I know mags like DBMS Advisor are helpful too. Are there any others out there, plus other newsgroups or web pages?

Thank you for your time.

Lori O'Hara Received on Mon Jan 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message