Re: Oracle Training Opinion

From: Jennifer Blair <BTT_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/01/15

In <4ddm9h$kss_at_cheyenne.iac.net> mwagoner_at_iac.net (Mark Wagoner) writes:

>I have used Oracle's own training classes and have found them pretty
>useful. However, my boss wants to cut costs so we are looking at 3rd
>party training. Has anyone used any of these and, if so, how do they
>compare to Oracle?
>
>Thanks
>
>--
>Mark Wagoner
>mwagoner_at_iac.net

Mark,

It's hard not to toot one's own horn when asked if there's any good third party training out there. We are a small training company that specializes in only Oracle and Unix on-site training.

Besides being incredibly low-priced, we also have some of the best instructors in the business. Which is why we're always booked two months in advance.

Some of our recent (verifiable) customers include: USAir, Lexis/Nexis, the VA Dept of Health, Arlington County School System, and more. We'd be glad to fax you resumes, course outlines, and excellent references at your request.

We can be flexible in creating the type of training you need at an affordable price. Please feel free to call or email for more information.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Blair, President
Blair Technical Training
Alexandria, VA
email: BTT_at_ix.netcom.com
voice: (703) 922-3664 Received on Mon Jan 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message