Re: Current SQL*PLUS Version?

From: Antony Sampson <sampson_at_dtf.sa.gov.au>
Date: 1996/01/15

Martin Jörg <joerg_at_birag.ch> wrote:

>I need to know the Current Version of SQL*PLUS (16bit) for win31/wfw and, if available the
>one for Windows NT.

>Thanx in advance for any help!

There does not seem to be a specific windows nt version of SQL*plus. The version we got for our intel nt clients, with release 7.1.3.3.7 of the database was 3.1.3.5.4A. It is 16-bit windows software.

Hope this helps,

Tony Sampson
DBA/software terrorist, South Australian Government Financing Authority sampson_at_dtf.sa.gov.au
                   The unnatural, that too is natural.
                                  Goethe